Email Whitelisting Guide – Gmail & G Suite
Gmail now require a new process to whitelist our address so that you continue to seamlessly receive our emails.
The easiest and fastest way to do this is to simply add our domain to your Gmail whitelist. We’ve outlined this process step by step below and included a couple of key screenshots below to help too.
1) From the Admin dashboard, go to Apps > G Suite > Gmail > Advanced settings. Tip: For Advanced settings, scroll to the bottom of the page.
2) On the left, select the top-level organisation, typically your domain.
3) Scroll to the Email whitelist setting in the Spam section. Or, in the search field, enter Email whitelist.
4) Enter the IP address of the incoming mail servers you want to whitelist. In this instance, add our domain: notify.propertytechnology.co.uk
5) At the bottom of the Gmail Advanced settings page, click Save.
Please keep in mind it can, on occasion, take up to an hour for any changes to take effect. If you have any questions in relation to the above, please don’t hesitate to contact us.