Property Technology Ltd exists to provide cutting edge tools for Estate Agents without the need to invest significant funds into large in-house IT teams.
We often recieve requests for besoke development projects, and are proud to show case some of our portfolio of work here. For further information about bespoke development work please get in contact.
Online Letting Agent
Developing a web and mobile optimised online agent, where landlords could upload property adverts from their mobile phone and publish to all major portals.
- Custom Portal Feed RMv3 BLM.
- VoIP phone enquiry re routing to landlords. Powered by Twilio.
- Email enquiry re-routing to landlords using mail gun.
- Enquiry parsing technology.
- Phone & PDF uploader and storage.
- Properties let in less than 24 hours.
Rental Auction Website
Enabling tenants to submit offers on a property in order to determine a fair market rental.
- Number of properties let through the system: 61
- Number of unique tenant profiles created: 259
- Number of tenants paying the full tenancy rental in advance: 28
- Number of properties with increased rental: 41
- Average annual increase in rental per property: £996
- Annual increase in rental across all properties: £30,172
- Average increase in rental as a percentage: 12%
- Percentage of full tenancies paid in advance: 45%
- Percentage of properties increasing in rental: 67%
- Does not breach the 1988 housing act.
Landlord Management Software
A web app project to deliver one location for storing all key property mangement related information.
This was linked to the online letting agency AdvancetoGO so that properties stored in the system could be instantly advertised on Rightmove, Zoopla and Gumtree.
The objective was to create one directory that could link to rental logging, compliance requirements, maintenance etc.
Premier agents are always looking to improve yeilds for their investors. Continually improving tenant experience is at the heart of optimising yeilds.
This tool was designed to be used at the end of tenancy on check out. The objective was for the tenants to provide the Agent / Landlord with useful feedback on how they could improve the property and rental experience.
On a macro level this highly detailed review information could be agregated and used as an extra set of qualitative data when searching for property to rent or buy.
We are particularly interested in helping high street agents hybridise their service to also offer a selection of online services. Thus enabling them to compete with online agents, and automate many of their business critical functions. Is it time to take “your high street agent online” The large corporates are doing it, and you can too.
- Angular JS
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Valuation appointment booking software.
- Voice over IP Phone Systems (VOIP) for agents – maintenance calls, enquiry management. Emergency number forwarding, out of hours call services.
- Portal Feed Management – syndication of properties to multiple portals
- Custom review forms, for check-out feedback.
- Technical Consultancy
- C-Suit Technology Training
- Technical Achitecture
- Process Automation Consultancy
- Event Speaking
- Process Change Management